** This concert is a preview event as we welcome audiences back to live programs, indoors at our venue Alphabet City.
There are two ways to watch the concert: in-person at our venue, Alphabet City, or live-streamed online via City of Asylum @ Home.
Please scroll to the bottom to review our Covid-19 safety policies for indoor programs, including the proof of vaccination requirement inside our venue.
- To join indoors, click “Attend in-person” above
- To tune-in from home, click “Watch online” above
Hugo Cruz and Caminos is a Cuban-fusion band led by Hugo Cruz Machado, an award-winning composer, percussionist, and graduate of the Instituto Superior des Artes of Havana, Cuba. Caminos’ rhythms and melodies combine Cuban, Afro-Cuban, African, and American jazz sounds to form a unique style that aims to unify the world’s music expressions in one experience. Join us for an evening of high-energy, high fun original music.
Eli Naragon (bass)
Roger Romero (saxophone)
Michael Bernabe (keys)
Hugo Cruz (percussion)
Covid-19 policies for indoor programs [at Alphabet City] as of September 1, 2021
- To keep our audience safe, we will require proof of vaccination (physical card or photo) to attend all events at Alphabet City.
- There will be special accommodations for children under 12 and people with medical conditions or religious beliefs preventing them from being vaccinated. These audience members will be asked to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours of the performance start time, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time.
- All guests will be required to wear masks.
- Audience size will be limited to 60% total capacity and seats will be set up with moderate social distancing.
- Please remember there is a restaurant, 40 North, inside our open concept venue. Diners will be required to show proof of vaccination but will not wear masks while seated at tables.