There are two ways to watch the program: in-person at our venue Alphabet City or live-streamed online. If you’re coming live, you can also dine at the in-house restaurant 40 North—before, during, or after the concert. Please visit Open Table to make a reservation. Open Table reservations are different from concert tkts.
Please scroll to the bottom to review our Covid-19 safety policies for indoor programs @ Alphabet City, including the proof of vaccination requirement.
Jure Pukl: Broken Circles
Run time: 90 minutes
Country of origin: Slovenia
Jure Pukl first performed in Jazz Poetry 2019 as part of the Possible Four Quartet. It was the first time the Slovenian group had performed in Pittsburgh, and their 3-day gig marked 3 days of sell outs. Jure returns to the Pittsburgh stage, this time from his home in Slovenia. Featuring a quintet live from Max Jazz Club in Velenje, Slovenia—and performing Jure’s 2020 album Broken Circles. Playing the original compositions to a crowd gathering inside in Velenje and live at Alphabet City, this is a concert not to be missed—great music and an opportunity to interact with audiences in Slovenia.
Covid-19 policies for indoor programs [at Alphabet City] as of September 1, 2021
- To keep our audience safe, we will require proof of vaccination (physical card or photo) to attend all events at Alphabet City.
- There will be special accommodations for children under 12 and people with medical conditions or religious beliefs preventing them from being vaccinated. These audience members will be asked to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours of the performance start time, or a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time.
- All guests will be required to wear masks.
- Audience size will be limited to 60% total capacity and seats will be set up with moderate social distancing.
- Please remember there is a restaurant, 40 North, inside our open concept venue. Diners will be required to show proof of vaccination but will not wear masks while seated at tables.