AS OF JANUARY 2021
City of Asylum hosts free local, national, and international arts and culture events… and we could not do it without our team of enthusiastic volunteers! Our volunteers are the lifeblood of our programming and ensure that each program is a rollicking success.
We are looking for volunteers who are self-motivated, trustworthy, reliable, and interested in learning more about what we do here at COA. Our volunteer program is accommodating to all kinds of busy schedules, lifestyles, and all types of skills are welcome. From concerts to readings to film screenings and beyond, there are lots of great programs that we’re sure you’ll love and that need a helping hand!
We’re hoping to be able to gather safely and return to hosting live events soon!
- like, share and RSVP to our events on facebook
- like and share our instagram posts @cityofasylum
- register for events on our virtual platform channel (COA @ Home)
- engage in the chat section of the virtual event!
- Tell your friends, family, and community about us!
We are a small staff, so volunteers really help make our events possible. Volunteers get to work with a diverse staff, and receive first-hand experience working with artists and performers.
Contact: Karla Lamb
City of Asylum Program Manager & Volunteer Coordinator
Phone #: 412-435-1110